Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching
- CCIE Routing and Switching Certification Guide, Fourth Edition, is a best-of-breed Ciscoexam study guide that focuses specifically on the objectives for the CCIE Routing and Switching written exam.
- Well-respected networking professionals Wendell Odom, Rus Healy, and Denise Donohue share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
- Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
- CCNA with 100% Hands on Labs
- Only company to use a Dedicated Lease line for showing practical to students
- Every Students get chance to configure Network with Dedicated Lease Line
- Every Students get an individual Rack for practice
- Our Own workbook to cover each lab in-depth
- Certified Trainers with years of expertise
- Maximum 10 Students per Batch
- Morning ,Evening or Weekend batches also available for Working professionals
- 100 % Labs covered or Complete Money back
- Participation certificate from Indias Biggest Network Training Lab
Requirements for Certification
- There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE certification. Other professional certifications or training courses are not required. Instead, candidates must first pass a written qualification exam and then the corresponding hands-on lab exam.
- You are expected to have an in-depth understanding of the topics in the exam blueprints and strongly encouraged to have three to five years of job experience before attempting certification. You can review the exam preparation materials included on this page for more information.
Step One: CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam
Step Two: CCIE Routing and Switching Lab Exam