- With Total Training for Adobe Illustrator CS4, youll discover a world of amazing tools and commands within the industry standard vector drawing application, Adobe Illustrator.
- Youll learn tricks, techniques, and go-arounds to achieve brilliant results, artistic effects, and stunning visuals. Whether youre preparing work for print, the web, or beyond, youll gain the skills necessary to stay competitive in todays marketplace using Illustrator CS4.
- Learn how to set up and manage multiple artboards.
- Discover how to use layers to lay out multiple versions of a document.
- See how to thread text and manage imported text in a layout.
- Learn how to effectively use the Pen tool, and how to manipulate anchor points.
- Find out how to move artwork out of Illustrator for use in print and on the web.
- Setting Up a New Document
- The Application Bar & Panels
- Customizing Workspaces & Keyboard Shortcuts
- Navigating a Document
- Using Rulers, Guides & Grids
- Document Color Modes, Setup & the New Artboard Tool
- Drawing Rectangles & Squares
- Drawing Ovals & Circles
- Drawing Polygons & Stars
- Drawing Lines, Arcs & Grids
- Tracing a Placed Image
- Using the Selection Tool
- Using the Direct Selection Tool
- Using the Lasso Tool
- Using the Magic Wand Tool
- Using Advanced Selection Techniques
- Saving & Reloading Selections
- Moving & Copying Shapes
- Aligning & Distributing
- Locking & Hiding
- Transforming Shapes
INTRODUCTION TO ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR CS4
DRAWING & TRANSFORMING OBJECTS
MAKING & SAVING SELECTIONS
WORKING WITH COLOR
CREATING & MANIPULATING PATHS
ORGANIZING YOUR ARTWORK WITH LAYERS
WORKING WITH TYPE
OUTPUTTING YOUR WORK