- The NetBeans IDE is written in Java and can run anywhere a JVM is installed, including Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and Solaris.
- A JDK is required for Java development functionality, but is not required for development in other programming languages.
Module - 1
- User interface management (e.g. menus and toolbars)
- User settings management
- Storage management (saving and loading any kind of data)
- Window management
- Wizard framework (supports step-by-step dialogs)
- NetBeans Visual Library
- Integrated Development Tools