Job Role Description / Target Audience
IBM Rational AppScan Standard Edition is an industry-leading Web application security testing tool that automates vulnerability assessments.
This certification targets intermediate level specialists and involves a stand-alone intermediate level test.
- It is intended for specialists with experience using IBM Rational AppScan Standard Edition.
- Upon achieving this certificate, an AppScan Standard Edition specialist will be able to leverage the tool to perform vulnerability assessments of their Web applications.
To attain the IBM Certified Specialist - IBM Rational AppS
can Standard Edition certification, candidates must pass 1 test.
- This course is designed to teach you how to use IBM Rational AppScan Standard Edition to test your Web application for security issues.
- The course shows you how to configure security scans, use interpret results and create reports.
- You will also be introduced to the various ways in which AppScan can be customized by using the AppScan SDK and eXtensions Framework (AXF).