- Zend Framework is an open-source class library with a central theme of extreme simplicity.
- ZF helps you to reduce the tedious details of coding and instead allows developers to be more productive as they focus on the big picture.
- Utilizing a collection of customizable PHP classes, ZF provides robust functionality suitable for both large and small tasks.
- This course combines teaching ZF with the introduction of the Model-View-Component (MVC) design pattern, to ensure you learn current best practices in PHP development.
- The Zend Framework: Fundamentals course helps you to learn by doing.
- Each discussion of related components is presented with examples of how best to utilize them in your applications, Hands-on exercises and the mini-projects you develop during the course reinforce the concepts you have learned.
- The online Zend Training Center allows participants to develop code during the course with your instructor able to see and coach your progress.
This course is designed for people who have a solid foundation in the PHP language and OOP, and have successfully created complex PHP web applications
- Solid understanding of PHP at an intermediate to advanced level and object oriented programming experience.
- Upon completing the course, active PHP developers should be equipped to best utilize the Zend Framework, along with the Model-View-Component design pattern, to create robust web applications with more ease and less time.
- Rapid Application Design (Introduction to Zend_Tool and Zend_Application)
- Authentication and Authorization (Zend_Acl, Zend_Auth, )
- Core Infrastructure (Zend_Log, Zend_Config, )
- Databases (Zend_Db, Zend_Db_Table )
- Model-View-Controller (Zend_Controller, Zend_Controller_Action, )
- Web Form (Zend_Form )
- View and Layout (Zend_View, Zend_Layout, )