|IE 6 users won't see the transparent background if the hack is not applied|
|Audience:||Information workers, students|
|Operating system||Windows Xp, 98 or later, Windows NT 4.0 or later|
- You can earn a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification on Microsoft Office programs and Windows operating systems.
- This certification features Web-based pretests, program-specific certification exams, and a series of Microsoft Press step-by-step books that help you demonstrate expertise in accomplishing essential job tasks across multiple programs.
- After earning an MOS certification, you receive access to a member Web site where you can print transcripts to demonstrate proof of certification and receive a certificate that verifies your successful completion of the exam.
- Additionally, professionals who earn this certification gain access to a certification logo that they can display on their resumes and other business materials.
Why get certified
- Earning a Microsoft Office Specialist certification can help you differentiate yourself in today's competitive job market, broaden your employment opportunities by displaying your advanced skills, and result in higher earning potential.
- Microsoft Office Specialist certification can also lead to increased job satisfaction. Research indicates that certified individuals have increased competence, productivity, and credibility with their employers, co-workers, and clients.
- For employers, the certification provides skill-verification tools that not only help assess a person's skills in using Microsoft Office programs but also the ability to quickly complete on-the-job tasks across multiple programs in the Microsoft Office
Microsoft Office Specialist on Microsoft Office 2010
- A Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification helps validate proficiency in using Microsoft Office 2010 and meets the demand for the most up-to-date skills on the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Candidates who pass a certification exam show that they can meet globally recognized performance standards.
Candidates must pass one certification exam in order to earn a MOS certification.
|MOS: Microsoft Office Word 2010|
|MOS: Microsoft Office Word 2010 Expert|
|MOS: Microsoft Office Excel 2010|
|MOS: Microsoft Office Excel 2010 Expert|
|MOS: Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010|
|MOS: Microsoft Office Outlook 2010|
|MOS: Microsoft Office Access 2010|
|MOS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010|