- Beginner and Intermediate web designers will find the tools and techniques discussed to be invaluable while designing, updating and creating websites using Dreamweaver CS Once oriented with the new CS4 interface you apply the techniques you have learned instantly whether you are building your first site or redesigning an existing one.
- You will get a solid introduction to Web design as well as step-by-step instructions for how to use the most important features in this award-winning program.
- The major lessons include the details you will need to have a solid understanding how to create CSS styles and CSS layouts using Div tagsand styles, optimizing content, and using Dreamweaver's Interactive features in publishing your content to the web.
Experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- This Dreamweaver CS5 training class is for people new to Dreamweaver. You will learn to create HTML- and CSS-based websites without writing any code. Although HTML and CSS are not prerequisites for the class, if you have some experience with them, you will have a better appreciation of the power of Dreamweaver CS5.
- Learn how to complete the site set up process in Dreamweaver, whether you are creating a new site or revising an existing one.
- Find out how to optimize JPEGs, GIFs, and PNG files to create fast-loading graphics for the web.
- Discover how to create CSS layouts using Div tags and CSS styles.
- Learn how to test your site and publish it online for all the world to see.
DESIGNING WEB SITES WITH DREAMWEAVER CS4
CREATING A NEW WEBSITE
OPTIMIZING THE INTERFACE
SAVING TIME WITH TEMPLATES
DESIGNING ACCESSIBLE TABLES
USING HTML & CSS
DREAMWEAVER'S INTERACTIVE FEATURES