- Grails in great detail. After a thorough introduction to the technology, students are taken through many advanced aspects of Grails web application framework.
- This training is designed to quickly get teams beyond the basics and on to the most powerful aspects of Grails.
- Students should expect a lot of hands-on interactive lab work.
- Learn to develop model-view-controller web applications using Grails.
- Learn to access relational databases from Grails.
- Learn to work with existing Java classes and libraries.
- Learn to build unit and functional tests for web applications.
Who Should Attend
- This training is designed for developers interested in Grails
- Experience with developing application using Java EE including servlets, JSPs, and database access
- Basic web technologies such as HTML and HTTP
- Write programs using Groovy
- Integrate with Java
- Use Grails for Web development and persistence
- Have a sound knowledge of all the core concepts from the web to the persistence layer
- Understand key development best practices thus enabling the development of higher quality code
At the end of the training, you should gain an understanding of Groovy and the associated framework Grails and can
Grails Project Structure
Groovy Server Pages
Adding Ajax Support
Services and Jobs